Thank you for taking part in the National Festival of Making 2023 Evaluation Survey.
The Survey and associated Prize Draw is brought to you by the Festival of Making CIC, a Community Interest Company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 10143829 and with registered office address at The Making Rooms, 1 Exchange Street, Blackburn, United Kingdom, BB1 7JN
The Terms and Conditions below apply to the National Festival of Making 2023 Evaluation Survey Prize Draw.
By entering a Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not enter the Prize Draw.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: National Festival of Making 2023 Evaluation Survey Prize Draw
In these terms and conditions the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
Prize: means £100 in High Street Vouchers, or an equivalent prize as selected by the Organiser;
Organiser: Festival of Making CIC
Prize Draw: means a draw to win the Prize
Entry Criteria: means the criteria as stated on the Prize Draw page at https://festivalofmaking.co.uk/evaluation-terms-23/
These terms and conditions represent the agreement between Festival of Making CIC (“Organisers”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and each participant in the Prize Draw (“you”).
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents excluding residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except our employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
- The Entry Criteria form part of these terms and conditions. Entries which are not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- You may only take one survey per person and a maximum of one Prize per person will be awarded.
- The opening date for entries is 08/07/2023. Prize Draw will end at such a time the Organiser deems sufficient entries have been received. The Prize Draw will then be taken offline and entries received after this time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- We accept no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed corrupted, incomplete, fail to adhere to the Entry Criteria or, due to a technical fault, fail to capture entry information. The entry must be made by the person entering the Prize Draw and entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process when the Prize Draw is taken offline. (“Draw Date”).
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Prize Draw if circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) up to seven days after the Draw Date and must provide a postal address to claim the Prize. If a winner does not respond to us within five days of being notified by us, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- You must notify us of any changes to your contact details and we may require proof of your identity.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash or credit alternative is offered.
- The Organiser’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid Prize Draw took place. It is therefore a condition of entry that the winners agree to their name and county of residence being made publicly available if they win. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, you should contact email@example.com. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this Campaign will only be processed as part of the Organiser’s Evaluation and will not be used for direct marketing purposes unless the entrant opts in to receive marketing materials.
- These terms and conditions and the Prize Draw will be governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any rule, law, regulation or order of any government, or by final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.