The National Festival of Making are recruiting Event Hosts
We are looking for passionate & driven individuals with an interest in or who already have experience in live outdoor events for paid Event Host roles.
Event Hosts will assist Architects of Air & The National Festival of Making with the hosting and delivery of ‘The Dodecalis’.
We are looking for people with…
- An interest in or experience in live outdoor events, arts, culture, theatre & production
- Great English language communication & team working skills
- The ability to take on physical tasks, which will involve some physical actions, as well as engaging fully with the general public
The contracted role involves:
- Supporting the producers & internal event teams with the flow of visitors & guests
- Interacting with the general public
- Working with the Architects of Air technical team to inflate & deflate the Dodecalis structure (full briefing given)
- The delivery of general health & safety measures/ pre-show information to all visitors
- Taking general direction from the Architects of Air Event Managers
- Assisting the monitoring of flow of visitors inside the installation
- Assisting the monitoring of health & safety violations within the installation
Further Details and Application Guidance:
All Event Hosts must be aged 18 or over and must be available on the 18th August for the briefing and each of the following days for a full or half-day:
Wednesday 18th August 2021
Thursday 19th August 2021
Friday 20th August 2021
Saturday 21st August 2021
Sunday 22nd August 2021
All roles available are paid.
To apply, please send a recent CV or LinkedIn to email@example.com and a brief cover letter highlighting your skills and abilities in accordance with this role. If you are successful you will be issued a contract for services during the period at an agreed fee.
Deadline for applicants: Monday 9th August 2021